Life at The Hickman is a unique blend of opportunity for continued vitality coupled with services and support.
Our program of supportive services is designed to enhance each resident’s independence and well being and is provided in a comfortable, gracious atmosphere.
- Care is close at hand when needed
- Award winning health systems, historic sites, restaurants, theaters and specialty boutiques are close by
- Three nutritious meals each day
- On-site support services such as physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Transportation services
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Visiting physicians, lab services, x-rays and podiatry
- Live life at your own pace
- Vibrant, varied programming each day
- Comfortable suites, sunny porches and inviting spaces for relaxing or socializing
- Pampering at the salon
- Emergency call system
- All utilities, Wi-Fi, telephone and cable TV
- Everything you need for convenient daily living is provided!
The Hickman provides five levels of personal care services based on individual need.
Personal care consists of:
- Medication management
- Assistance with activities of daily living
Level of personal care is determined by initial assessment and can change throughout your stay.
Amenities include three meals per day, weekly housekeeping, weekly laundry service, daily activities, 24-hour security and staffing, 24-hour nurses on call, basic cable service, and all utilities including telephone.