Senior living at The Hickman is a unique blend of opportunity for continued vitality coupled with services and support.
Our program of supportive services is designed to enhance each resident’s independence and well-being and is provided in a comfortable, gracious atmosphere.
- Care is close at hand when needed
- Award-winning health systems, historic sites, restaurants, theaters, and specialty boutiques are close by
- Three nutritious meals each day
- On-site support services such as physical, speech, and occupational therapy
- Transportation services
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry, and linen service
- Visiting physicians, lab services, x-rays, and podiatry
- Live life at your own pace
- Vibrant, varied programming each day
- Comfortable suites, sunny porches, and inviting spaces for relaxing or socializing
- Pampering at the salon
- Emergency call system
- All utilities, Wi-Fi, telephone, and cable TV
- Everything you need for convenient daily living is provided!
The Hickman provides five levels of personal care services based on individual needs.
Personal care consists of the following:
- Medication management
- Assistance with activities of daily living
The level of personal care is determined by initial assessment and can change throughout your stay.
Amenities include three meals per day, weekly housekeeping, weekly laundry service, daily activities, 24-hour security and staffing, 24-hour nurses on call, basic cable service, and all utilities, including telephone.