Are you passionate about making a meaningful difference? Embark on a rewarding career at The Hickman, where our Quaker-inspired values and commitment to diversity and individualized care come together to create a vibrant community and exceptional workplace, complete with competitive wages, a progressive career ladder and flexible scheduling to suit your life.
The Hickman is a senior living community located in the heart of West Chester, Pennsylvania. Guided by Quaker principles and traditions that value all life and welcome diversity, The Hickman offers individualized care allowing older adults the opportunity to enjoy a productive life and to explore the richness of all life’s possibilities.
Join our extended family of residents, family members & caregivers and receive
- Competative Wages
- Career Ladder Program
- Great Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling
- Single Site Campus
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing residents’ rooms, including laundry services, and maintaining cleanliness in all common areas of the buildings.
- Promptly report any potential safety issues to the Maintenance team or the Director of Facilities.
- Perform various duties related to resident meal service and private events.
- Responsible for maintaining and sanitation of the dining rooms, kitchens, and event areas.
- Must possess DHS Med Tech certification and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Responsible for distributing medication and assisting with all activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Report any changes in the resident’s condition to the nursing team or the Director of Resident Services.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of the DHS Direct Care Competency Course is required before starting.
- Assist with all activities of daily living (ADLs) and promptly report any resident condition changes to the nursing team.