Careers at The Hickman
Any member of The Hickman staff is outstanding by definition. We care for our residents in their home, which is one of the most distinct communities in West Chester.
To apply for Resident Care, Community Life, Dining, Maintenance or Housekeeping please download the application below and email it as an attachment to Danielle Favaro at email@example.com or mail it to: 400 N. Walnut Street, West Chester, PA 19380.
Great benefits available to full-time staff!
- Health benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision insurance;
- Group life insurance;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Retirement and investment benefits!.
Memory Care Manager: Full-Time
- Minimum LPN license in state of PA with 5 years supervisory experience
- Familiarity with Personal Care Home Regulations
- Medication Administration Trainor Preferred
- The Memory Support Program Manager is primarily responsible for creating a peaceful yet engaging community focused on the specialized needs of residents living with dementia and those who support them. The Memory Support Manager will actively pursue continued learning in the field of dementia care and seek to share that knowledge through program development and education. The Memory Support Manager will create a team that provides compassionate care that encourages residents and families to create new memories and meaningful moments. This position requires 24 hour oversight of SDU and could include non-traditional hours and is encouraged to visit on evening/overnight shift at least monthly.
Visit Indeed.com for more information.
Dining Servers: Full-Time and Part-Time
- Energetic, dependable and caring Servers to work in our dining rooms
- Prepare the tables for meals or deliver meals to resident rooms
- Greet, serve and clear all courses in a friendly and courteous manner
- Assist residents when needed
- Strong communication skills
- Works well together in a team atmosphere
- Includes alternating weekends and holidays
CNA / Med-Tech: Full-Time 6 AM to 2 PM or Part-Time 10 PM to 6 AM
- CNA certification preferred
- DHS medication program competency preferred
- Provide assistance to Resident Care team
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior living community is required
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Part-time up to 24 hours and alternating weekends and holidays
CNA or Direct Care Staff: PRN
- Provide assistance to Resident Care team.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior living community is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
RN or LPN: Part-Time Evening and Weekend Supervisor
- Oversees the Resident Services Department in a Supervisor role
- Geriatric experience and strong leadership skills
- Preferences given to those with PCHA and or DPW Medication Administration Trainer Certification