Careers at The Hickman
Any member of The Hickman staff is outstanding by definition. We care for our residents in their home, which is one of the most distinct communities in West Chester.
To apply for Resident Care, Community Life, Dining, Maintenance, Housekeeping or Administration, please download the application below and send it to Kellie Andersen at email@example.com or mail it to: 400 N. Walnut Street, West Chester, PA 19380.
Full-Time/Part-Time/PRN Medication Technician
- Distribute medications to residents.
- Provide assistance to Resident Care team.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior living community is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to provide MedTech Certificate and observations.
Part-Time Activities Coordinator
- Develop and implement activities appropriate to the needs of the residents at all levels of ability, both individual, small and large group participation
- Develop and implement activities that provide opportunity for residents to experience sensory input (all senses), group interaction and personal achievement.
- Provide creative activities in the Arts and Crafts Room, including maintaining supplies, and keeping areas safe, clean and orderly.
- Provide a welcome process for residents on their arrival day and obtain feedback on the resident’s transition to life in the community, including new resident photos and photo permission agreements.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong Interpersonal relations and communicative skills
- Shift Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM and every other weekend
- Duties: Restaurant style service in our resident dining room.