Careers at The Hickman
Any member of The Hickman staff is outstanding by definition. We care for our residents in their home, which is one of the most distinct communities in West Chester.
To apply for Resident Care, Community Life, Dining, Maintenance, Housekeeping or Administration, please download the application below and send it to Kellie Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to: 400 N. Walnut Street, West Chester, PA 19380.
Marketing and Admissions Coordinator
- Shift Times: This position requires a flexible schedule based on scheduled tours and events and includes some evenings and weekends.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a senior living community is required, with a background in sales preferred.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills required.
- Timely connection with potential residents via phone/email setting appointments for visits.
- Conducting tours and identifying needs/ concerns/ desires regarding their new home.
- Effectively communicating The Hickman’s ability to meet those needs through the tour and with scheduled follow up conversations.
- Facilitating the move in process- including medical and financial requirements.
Full-Time/Part-Time/PRN Medication Technician and Caregivers
- Build meaningful relationships with our residents and families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, which may include assistance with Medication management, grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, incontinence care, toileting, ambulation, or other needs in keeping with the individuals’ care requirement(s).
- Distribute medications
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of each resident in the delivery of services to them.
- Observe residents for changes in condition or behavior and promptly report these changes to Director of Resident Care and Nurse Manager.
- Maintain a safe, neat, and clean environment.
- Facilitate resident engagement and social interaction
- Adhere to professional standards, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent Organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior living community is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to provide MedTech Certificate and observations.
- Shift Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM and every other weekend
- Duties: Restaurant style service in our resident dining room.