Careers at The Hickman
Any member of The Hickman staff is outstanding by definition. We care for our residents in their home, which is one of the most distinct communities in West Chester.
To apply for Resident Care, Community Life, Dining, Maintenance or Housekeeping please download the application below and email it as an attachment to Kellie Andersen at email@example.com or mail it to: 400 N. Walnut Street, West Chester, PA 19380.
The Hickman is recruiting its next executive leader! If you are a mission-driven, experienced professional with a heart and passion for supporting older adults, we might be the place for you. Located in the heart of West Chester (PA), The Hickman has supported older adults in a residential community for more than 125 years. With the recent opening of our new Anna T. Jeanes Building, our campus now includes more than 100 1-BR and Studio residential units and a secure dementia neighborhood. If interested in learning more about this Executive Director opportunity, contact Jeffrey Bilson, the Druthers Agency, www.druthersagency.com
Part-Time/PRN Resident Care Assistant
- Provide assistance to Resident Care team.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior living community is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Shift: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM, includes every other weekend.
- Line/Prep Cook experience necessary.
- Experience in Senior Living a plus!
- Ability to work within a TEAM.
- Ability to engage with staff, residents, and guests to ensure a high level of satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Continuous standing.
- Frequent pushing and pulling/occasional stooping/bending/crouching
- Shift Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM and every other weekend
- Duties: Restaurant style service in our resident dining room.