Careers at The Hickman
Any member of The Hickman staff is outstanding by definition. We care for our residents in their home, which is one of the most distinct senior living communities in West Chester, PA.
To apply for Resident Care, Community Life, Dining, Maintenance or Housekeeping please download the application below and email it as an attachment to HR@thehickman.org or mail it to: 400 N. Walnut Street, West Chester, PA 19380
Community Life Associate: Part-Time
- Develop and implement activities that provide an opportunity for residents to experience sensory input (all senses)
- Group interaction and personal achievement
- Provide creative activities in the Arts and Crafts Room, including maintaining supplies, and keeping areas safe, clean, and orderly
- Welcome residents on their arrival day and obtain feedback on the resident’s transition to life in the community
- Keep good attendance
- Participate in the creation of activity calendars and flyers
Dining Servers: Part-Time
- Energetic, dependable and caring Servers to work in our dining rooms
- Prepare the tables for meals or deliver meals to resident rooms
- Greet, serve and clear all courses in a friendly and courteous manner
- Assist residents when needed
- Strong communication skills
- Works well together in a team atmosphere
- Includes alternating weekends and holidays
CNA or Direct Care Staff: Part-Time / PRN
- Provide assistance to Resident Care team.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior living community is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
CNA / Med-Tech: Part-Time / PRN
- CNA certification preferred
- DHS medication program competency preferred
- Provide assistance to Resident Care team
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior living community is required
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Part-time up to 24 hours and alternating weekends and holidays
Great benefits are available to full-time staff!
- Health benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision insurance;
- Group life insurance;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Retirement and investment benefits!