Careers at The Hickman
Any member of The Hickman staff is outstanding by definition. We care for our residents in their home, which is one of the most distinct senior living communities in West Chester, PA.
To apply for Resident Care, Community Life, Dining, Maintenance or Housekeeping please download the application below and email it as an attachment to HR@thehickman.org or mail it to 400 N. Walnut Street, West Chester, PA 19380
Facilities Maintenance Technician: Two Part-Time Positions
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment for safe operation
- Spackles and paints needed areas
- Snow removal and salting on the sidewalks and entranceways
- Completes work orders and special projects as assigned
- Follows all safety precautions before and during each work assignment
- Assists in preparation of rooms and furniture movement for new residents or in-house room changes
Line Cook: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Prepare meal following standardized recipe to ensure proper quality, temperature, and appearance as well as meeting timelines of service.
- Check and gather all supplies needed for meal preparation allowing adequate time for any substitutions that may be needed.
- Make sure labeling and dating of all food and supplies are current and correct.
- Ensure recipes are being followed or revised as appropriate.
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean, and professional-looking manner
- Create Menus
- Assist with inventory
- Insure adequate amounts of food are prepared
Great benefits are available to the full-time staff!
- Health benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision insurance;
- Group life insurance;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Retirement and investment benefits!