Wednesday, May 28: “Creating a Legacy” Seminar Series
On: April 4, 2014
The Hickman is pleased to host the first of a series of free informational seminars open to the entire community. We hope you will join us as area professionals share their knowledge and expertise on subjects you want to know about!
Seminar #1: Why Do I Need An Estate Plan?
Date: Wednesday, May 28
Time: 4:00-4:30 p.m. Wine & Cheese, 4:30-6:00 p.m. Presentation & Discussion
Location: The Hickman Living Room, 400 North Walnut Street, West Chester, PA
RSVP: To Marla Cooper at 484-760-6416 or firstname.lastname@example.org by May 21st
This seminar will be a candid discussion of topics such as….
- What kind of mark do you want to leave on the world and on your children?
- How can you direct your own legacy in a manner that reflects your life’s work and priorities?
- What is the difference between a trust and a will and which one do you need?
- What are the estate planning documents you should have?
- Who should you name as your Executor, Trustee, and Agent?
- What is a Corporate Trustee and when should a Corporate Trustee be used?