Expansion Update – Week of September 25th
On: September 23, 2017
- The front of the building’s exterior facing Walnut St. is 95% complete. With the exception of some painting on the siding.
- Exterior brickwork will be completed next week around the entire building.
- Exterior wall siding continues around the South and West sides of the building for the next few weeks.
- Site work and grading on the front of the building will begin next week.
- On the Marshall Street side of the building the transformer vault will be set next week.
- Interior drywall work continues.
- Interior finished trim work continues.
- Basement painting started this week and will continue as drywall gets finished.
- The main electrical switchgear was set this week.
- Elevator installation continues.