Expansion Update – Week of September 18th
On: September 15, 2017
- Exterior masonry work is approximately 80% complete. Most of the work should be completed over the next few weeks.
- Exterior cement board siding work will continue.
- Most of the site underground utilities have been installed. Over the next month the grading around the building will be roughed in.
- Inside the building numerous activities continue including drywall, tape, spackle, electrical and mechanical rough in.
- Interior doors and trim work have started and will continue over the next month.
- The first delivery of caseworks came on site this week so installation can begin.
- Painting is getting started and will continue now through the end of the project.
- The elevator installation started and will continue over the next month.
- Workers will be on site this Saturday, September 16th.