Expansion Update – Week of September 11th
On: September 8, 2017
- Exterior siding work continues.
- The bulk of the brickwork is done that extends up near the top of the building. The low brick will continue for the next few weeks.
- Exterior site work will continue around the building for rain leaders. The water, gas, and electrical underground work are approximately 90% complete.
- On the interior of the building there are numerous trades working on all three floors. Drywall is approximately 50% complete and most of the electrical and plumbing wall rough in is complete.
- Interior trim work will begin this week.
- Casework will begin over the next few weeks.
- Workers will be on site this Saturday, September 9th.