Expansion Update – Week of October 9th
On: October 6, 2017
- The exterior brick will be completed this week.
- Exterior siding continues and should be completed within the next 10 days.
- Sitework around the building continues, the construction trailer has been removed, and rough grading has started. Over the next month the bulk of the sitework including sidewalks and finish grading will be completed.
- Interior drywall work is now 80% complete.
- Interior wood trim continues on the 3rd floor.
- Ground floor painting is 80% complete. Painting the first floor will begin next week.
- The roof top cooling tower will be set in the next two weeks.
- Interior HVAC and electrical work continues.