Expansion Update – Week of October 30th
On: October 27, 2017
- Exterior siding work is 95% complete.
- All exterior brick work is complete.
- Sidewalks are being poured this week and next week.
- Sitework underground piping and grading continues.
- Landscaping will begin in approximately one week.
- The transformer for the building and the new power pole has been set.
- Interior drywall will be 98% complete over the next week.
- Painting and flooring continue.
- Interior casework and trim continues.
- Light fixture installation has started.
- The large cooling tower on the roof has been set and is being piped in.
- The second elevator installation continues and will be completed within the next few weeks.
- Workers will be on site tomorrow 10/28 all day.