Expansion Update – Week of October 2nd
On: September 28, 2017
- Brick work on the exterior of the building continues and should be completed next week.
- Exterior siding work will continue on the rear side of the building for the next few weeks.
- Site work around the building including rain leader piping and grading will begin.
- Interior drywall work continues including taping and spackling.
- Paint started in the basement and will continue following the finished drywall.
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing wall rough in is nearing completion.
- Interior finished trim work and cabinet work has started and will continue for the next few months.
- The first of two elevators installations is nearly complete and will continue over the next month.
- Workers will be on site this Saturday the 30th.