Expansion Update – Week of October 23rd
On: October 20, 2017
- Exterior site grading continues including prepping to pour sidewalks as well as the entrance driveway.
- Transformer is being set today.
- Exterior siding continues and should be completed in about a week.
- Interior drywall is about 90% complete and should be finished in about a week.
- Painting continues.
- The floor is continuing to be installed on the first floor and installation will begin in the basement.
- Molding and trim work continues, as well as setting casework.
- Interior mechanical and electrical rough ins are nearly complete.
- The building’s permanent power should be turned on within two weeks.
- Workers will be on site tomorrow 10/21.