Expansion Update – Week of November 20th
On: November 20, 2017
- The exterior of the building façade is nearly complete as the painters are finishing the red trim.
- Sitework continues with the grading of the side parking lot by The Hickman Building. Landscaping along Marshall St. was supposed to begin last week, but it will start next week.
- All of the finish trades inside the building, including painting, flooring, trim, casework, etc. continue.
- Approximately 80% of the resident rooms have flooring, lighting, bathroom fixtures, vanities, trim, etc. completed at this point.
- The general contractor is working to finish the residents’ rooms first and then work their way out of the common area spaces (hallways, dining, living rooms) from the third floor down.
- The contractors will be working this Saturday 11/18.
- For next week the contractors will work Mon-Wednesday, and some will work Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.