Expansion Update – Week of July 3rd
On: June 30, 2017
- Most of the roof trusses have been set to date.
- Roofing is approximately 30% complete and will continue over the next few weeks.
- Sheathing of the roof trusses will continue next week.
- Underground piping work on Biddle Street was done this week and will continue through the Friends School.
- Interior mechanical and electrical rough in continues.
- The exterior walls are being prepped to begin windows over the next two weeks.
- Workers will be on site Saturday, July 1st and Monday, July 3rd. No work will be performed on Tuesday, July 4th.