Expansion Update – Week of January 8th
On: January 4, 2018
- The building is nearly completed. All of the trades are down to their last few items.
- Inside the building, most of the resident rooms are complete and are now being cleaned.
- Flooring is being completed in the common area hallways, living rooms and activity spaces.
- Casework, trim work, handrails, etc. are being completed and installed.
- Workers continue to perform drywall touch up with the painter following behind.
- The HVAC systems are currently being tested and balanced for proper operation.
- On the exterior of the building, most of the work is complete with the exception of a few columns, and landscaping that will be finished in the spring.
- Overall the building is expected to be completed this month as anticipated. The architect is starting their punchlist this week which will continue over the next month as the contractors work to complete the items on the list.