Expansion Update – Week of January 15th
Posted On: January 15, 2018
- Exterior fencing has been installed, but not yet painted.
- Stripes were painted on the parking lot.
- Inside the building, most of the resident rooms have been completed and were reviewed for punchlist items.
- Common areas on the 2nd and 3rd floors are nearly complete.
- Flooring will be finished this week throughout the building.
- Final painting of the building in all of the common areas continues and should be completed next week.
- 70% of the building has been final cleaned.
- Final punchlist inspections started last week and will continue through next week.
- The goal remains to have the building completed by the end of the month with all punchlist being completed in February.
- Furniture will be installed in early February.