Expansion Update – Week of February 27th
On: February 24, 2017
- The stair towers and elevator shaft masonry walls continue to be installed up to the three story height of the building. Two of the four towers are nearly complete and work on the other two will be ongoing for the next few weeks.
- Foundation installation along the front of the building continues along with waterproofing and back-filling.
- Basement slab on grade preparation is being done for the first section to be poured next week.
- Underground electrical and plumbing work is ongoing.
- PECO will be removing the old transformer on site next week.