Expansion Update – Week of December 11th
On: December 8, 2017
- Exterior work on the building continues including landscaping, sod, paver at the entrance drive. Over the next few weeks the rest of the site will be stabilized for the Winter. The balance of the landscaping and grass will be completed in the Spring.
- Paving of the two parking lots started today and should be completed over the next week.
- Interior finishes continue including trim, casework, paint, flooring, doors and hardware, counters, setting sinks and faucets, etc.
- Most of the resident room casework is complete.
- The center decorative stair railing is 90% installed.
- The wood flooring in the main entrance lobby was milled from the tree that was removed in early 2016. This flooring will be installed over the next two weeks.
- The contractors continue to work overtime during the week and Saturdays including 12/9.