Expansion Update – Week of August 28th
On: August 24, 2017
- Brickwork continues across the front of the building on Walnut Street.
- Please note one minor clarification to last week’s update:
- The brickwork on the East Marshall Street side is not 100% complete as the update stated. There is still some brick work to be done.
- Interior drywall work continues including taping and spackling. Some of the ground floor is ready to receive paint.
- Wall framing on the second floor has started.
- Sitework for underground utilities continues around the rear side of the building.
- Interior electrical and mechanical rough in continues.