Expansion Update – Week of August 21st
On: August 18, 2017
- Exterior brick work continues on the front of the building. East Marshall Street side brick is complete.
- Drywall work continues.
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing rough in throughout the building continues.
- Interior wall framing is complete on the first and third floors. The second floor wall framing will start this week.
- Storm water piping work continues through the Friends School and the Marshall Street parking lot.
- Over the next month all of the underground utility work will be installed.
- Workers will be on site Saturday, August 19th.