Expansion Update – Week of August 14th
On: August 11, 2017
- Exterior brick work continues and most of the Marshall St. side of building is complete.
- Underground storm water work continues through the Friends School. This work will continue through next week.
- Transformer vault was set. Waiting for PECO to set the transformer.
- Interior wall rough in of electrical and water lines continue to be installed.
- Drywall work is ongoing.
- Framing of walls continue in the building and is about 50% complete.
- Workers will be on site Saturday, August 12th.