The Hickman Building
Construction of The Hickman Building began in 1935 and was completed and opened in 1936.
Built in the colonial revival architectural style that was popular during the day, The Hickman Building combines old world charm and beauty with all the modern conveniences of 21st century living.
There are 40 resident apartments on three floors, with the various communal spaces appointed with period antiques and interior design finishes. Relax out on the sun-dappled patio with friends or family, or find a comfortable chair in the stately living room near the hearth. Large windows bring natural light into the dining room and foyer, and the second floor porch offers a lovely view of the patio and green.
The Hickman Building is connected to the Anna T. Jeanes Building via underground tunnel.