Careers at The Hickman
Any member of The Hickman staff is outstanding by definition. We care for our residents in their home, which is one of the most distinct communities in West Chester.
To apply for Resident Care, Community Life, Dining, Maintenance, Housekeeping or Administration, please download the application below and send it to Kellie Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to: 400 N. Walnut Street, West Chester, PA 19380.
Full-Time/Part-Time/PRN Medication Technician
- Distribute medications to residents.
- Provide assistance to Resident Care team.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior living community is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be able to provide MedTech Certificate and observations.
- Shift Time: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM and every other weekend
- Duties: Restaurant style service in our resident dining room.